Sunday, April 8, 2012

Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

If there's one part of my/our body that I/we thoroughly use and abuse everyday, it would be our feet. If you're like me who commutes to work everyday and who is always out and about, you probably know how much stress you feet endures whenever you run/walk/frolic to wherever it is your going.
That's why it's nice to give some TLC to your pair, but if you're like me who is often lazy to have a foot spa because you don't have the time, the HEEL GENIUS FOOT CREAM is something you might want to try. :)

Better that a pedicure? Definitely. Heel Genius Foot Cream makes your feet oh-so-smooth and moisturized. It contains Macademia Oil, Menthol, Orange and Lemon Fruit Acid, among others. 

This is acutally, my second tube. The first I encountered this was when it was given as a giveaway for FitFlops event and I loved it so much I bought another one right after!



What I love about this is that it's so easy to use, it's just like any other type of foot cream, just massage onto your clean, washed feet every night (or whenever you remember) and then slip on a pair of socks (sometimes I do this, sometimes I don't) and you're good to go!

Plus it smells soooooooo good with its menthol-y lemon scent. :)

Rub onto your tired feet after a hard day's work - they deserve it! 

Your feet will feel baby soft after! :) 

I'm not sure if they have this in the Philippines (I think I saw then in Beauty Bar) but they are available in Sephora :)

If you want to know more about Heel Genius you can click on these links:  http://www.soapandglory.com/products/bath-body/hands-feet/heel-genius 

5 comments:

  1. Myka!!! I want this! Where can I buy one? I just gave myself a foot scrub the other day and I ended up hearting myself. huhu

    Pero yun nga, kawawa na feet ko ngayon. I need that!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kist! Pinabili ko lang iyong akin sa States eh. Pero meron akong nakita dati sa Beauty Bar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I have first time read your blog your blog is very well written is very tremendous & very informative & genuine. I will following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete