If you know me or at least have been stalking me on Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram, you'd know that I am in fact, a self-confessed, certified
Cumberbabe Cumberbitch. So even if I wasn't much of Trekkie, knowing that my dear Benny will be there was enough of a reason for me to watch Star Trek Into Darkness. And this is the first time ever that I am rooting for the bad guy because c'mon how could you not?
- That voice! I know that voice! #sexyCumbervoice
- I am sinking into my chair, that lucky girl being tranfused with Ben's blood? Of she'll live he's a god.
- John Harrison. Obviously that is a salute to John Watson #iamnotimaginingthing
- Wow! He's a lean, mean, gorgeous fighting machine!
- Not the face, Jim! Don't punch him on the face!
- Not the b*lls either! Our babies!!!
- Ganda ng shoulders niya, ganda ng lips niya.
- Everyone seems to just blur out whenever he's in the room.
- "My crew are my family." *sigh*
- Right-side lang and tears, taray!
- The WRATH OF KHAN :>
- Dayum, he's such a good actor. There are no words to describe how brilliant this man is.
- I like seeing this action-star side of Benedict Cumberbatch, nakaka-inlove <3 li="" nbsp=""> 3>
- "Shall we begin?" BOOM! I'm pregnant.
- Metallic trenchcoat is another homage to Sherlock. #futuristicdaw
- Again, Spock not the FACE!
- What I would do to be trapped in the same cryogenic tube with him. Even if it's for another 300 years.
So yeah, you got me. After watching the movie, Hanna and I proceeded to have coffee and discuss our love for Benedict Cumberbatch for around 4 hours more. Please don't judge us. =p